Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer's Baby Shower

Here are some items I made for my cousin Summer’s baby shower. She is having a girl so I was very excited to be helping out with this shower. So I have made items for both boy and girl showers this summer. I was in charge of games for this event and I had a lot of fun dressing them up.

This card was easy and fun to make. I used my circut machine to cut out the stroller and layered it. I also curved the edges to give it a softer feel.
First Diaper Cake I have ever made. I will say that it was easy to put together but the one thing that I forgot to do was glue the bottle in the inside of the cake down to the board. So the cake was sliding around when I was caring it. I am still happy about how it turned out and I can't wait to make another one!
I had to make her a Flowered sign in pen!

Here are the jars I dressed up for the Guess the Baby Food Game. I used paper and paint to give them a fun look that matched the other items.
I also dresser up these diapers that match the jars. This was for the guess what kind of Chocolate bars are in the Diapers.

0 comments: